Monday 20 August 2012

Free Kindle Books!

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet!  Most books I review are books I have downloaded for free. 

On Facebook, if you search "Inspired Reads," you'll come across a page you can 'like'.  This will now allow Inspired Reads to post to your news-feed, free (or severely reduced prices) Christian books.  Some fiction, some non-fiction, self help, etc.  If you search 'Pixel of Ink,' you'll receive notifications of some Christian material and lots of non-Christian material.  So, ya, be careful what you download.....some stuff you just can't unread (or un-see).  Be careful little eyes!

Personally, I have downloaded 431 free e-books since I came across those pages last August (so, that would be about one year).  I downloaded the free kindle app for my PC laptop and have been happily reading ever since.  I would guesstimate that I have easily read 100 of those books.  I have cookbooks, self help, fiction, non-fiction, some biographies etc. 

I have purchased one book during this time and it was reduced to $2.99....

So ya, happy reading!!!  Thank you Amazon!

(To Clarify:  You download by clicking the link on the freebie list page which takes you to the free e-book download made available by Amazon.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment