Monday 13 August 2012

Rekindled, by Tamera Alexander

I loved this book.  Tamera Alexander is an amazing author.  I will most definitely read more of her work.  I think she will become a staple in my library.

Brief Synopsis:
Larson Jennings is a man tormented.  There is something just beyond his reach; he has no idea what.  Turns out he was missing Jesus.  After he is injured to the point of dis-figuration, he comes home to a wife who appears to have moved on and doesn't even recognize him.  Can he win her back, despite her recent activities?  Does he even want her back?  Does she want someone so disfigured that she doesn't even recognize him?  The love of a man and wife is supposed to endure all things....isn't it?  Well, read on, my friends, because this is one ending you're going to love.

The plot was quite steadily moving along, the characters were rich and the emotion was strong.  I could almost feel the heart ache being experienced.  The author really does a great job of pulling you in.
Tamera Alexander is a great writer.  Plot twists and turns and things happening all over the place will keep you glued to this book until the very last page.  I loved it.  I recommend it highly!

No comments:

Post a Comment